Monday 16 February 2015

VOTE FOR MATTYB BAKES TO BE "FLAVOUR OF THE NEIGHBOUR HOOD"



https://www.facebook.com/HotelIndigoEurope/app_395894460580110

Exciting times at MattyB Bakes! I've been shortlisted for Hotel Indigo's "Flavors Of The Neighborhood" competition. They are searching for the nation's favorite local food hero and I really need all my readers support to help me become a finalist were the blog could receive a lot of regional and national press coverage. I'm always wanted to reach out the more people so please click on any of the links on this post or on the picture of one of the judges, Jimmy Doherty above to be taken to the "Flavors Of The Neighborhood" app and place your vote for my little blog (I'm on page nine I believe!). 

Voting closes on the 23rd February so there is only less than a week to vote but it will only take you a minute and I would really be over the moon if you take the time to read this or any of my blog posts and enjoy what you read to please support the blog and help me become a finalist.

Thank you, my wonderful, beautiful readers. We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment