Thursday 29 January 2015

HAIRY BIKERS CHILI SALAD BOWLS (MATTYB RECOMMENDS)



Check these bad boys out! Don't they look incredible! They are crispy tortillas filled with lettuce, chili, fresh tomatoes, spring onion and grated cheese. They are one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten. I cannot take credit for creation of the idea though. That goes to the Hairy Bikers. If you have never seen any of their Hairy Dieters books then this is my public service announcement to tell you that you need to go and buy them immediately. Trust me, it'll be one of the best things you ever do with your life!
 

There are now three of these fab books and all of them are filled with delicious recipes that a so quick and simple and most importantly, good on the old waistline. These books helped me lose 3 stone last year and were the foundation for many of the cooking skills I have acquired today. Even up to this day, over two year after buying the first book I'm still coming across recipes such as these chili bowls which totally wow me! The first book which contains the recipe for these chili bowls is now on Amazon for £3.56 (at time of writing) which to me is a no brainer. Click on the picture and buy yourself a copy today. It might seem I'm getting paid for this gushing blog post but I promise you that is not the case. I've just eaten a fabulous meal and I want you to experience it too! I bow down to the Hairy Bikers. Pure genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment