Thursday 16 March 2017

PLEASE SPONSER ME FOR RED NOSE DAY



https://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/matthewblyth8023One of the good things about having this blog is being able to reach out and try and connect with people for a good cause. So this post is a bit of a begging one but I don't care because I'm doing it to raise money for Red Nose Day 2017. Myself and a bunch of guys from my work are riding a stationary bike in a relay for 180 miles from our hotel in Liverpool to our head office in Hammersmith. We are hoping to raise £1000 for Comic Relief and you can help by donating as much or as little as you can to support our bike ride!
 
From 5am to 9pm on Friday 24th March, myself and my colleagues from Novotel Liverpool will be riding our gym bike in the reception area in hour long shifts and hopefully hit 180 miles which is the distance from our hotel to our head office in Hammersmith London. If you are in the area, you can come and cheer us in otherwise if you still want support us by making a donation then please head over to my special Just Giving page by clicking any of the pictures on this page for details on how to donate. I'll be riding between 5am - 6am so wish me luck and thank you in advance to anyone who donates!

No comments:

Post a Comment