Friday 23 January 2015

MATTYB IS OFF TO BRUSSELS... AND NEEDS YOUR HELP



We are off on our holidays! I'm so excited to be going on my travels abroad for the first time in over two years and we are heading to the land of chocolate and waffles: Brussels!

This is where you come in - I love hunting out great new foodie hangouts in the UK but I can honestly say I have zero knowledge of the Belgian food scene.


Therefore I reach out to all the lovely people who take the time to read my blog and I ask for you hints and tips on great places to eat, drink and visit (food markets etc) in Brussels and the surrounding areas. Please leave your suggestions in a comment below and hopefully I'll be able to get to visit as many of your top haunts as possible and share my experiences here in the near future.

Thank you to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment