Wednesday 19 July 2017

MY 500TH BLOG POST



So here we are! Over 3 years since I started my little blog and here I am posting my 500th blog post. All I really wanted this post to be about was really just to say a big thank you to anyone who has ever read any of my posts, liked any of them, shared any of my recipes, posted any comments, followed me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, pinned something from my Pinterest board or visited a restaurant and had a great night thanks to reading one of my restaurant reviews! It means so much to me!

Not only is this my 500th post but this week I also had my 500,000th visitor to the blog. I can see people from all over the world clicking onto it and it's strange to think that what started as a little hobby for me has become something that I would grow to enjoy so much and be able to share that joy right across the globe. I've met lots of great people through blogging and been invited to some great special events. Some recipes have even been published in books! 

I am truly touched when I see people making my recipes and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of them as I do blogging about them. Thank you again, please keep reading and here's to the next 500 posts! 

Matty B x

No comments:

Post a Comment